The services shall cover all new Kawasaki and Modenas rebranded models, manufactured in 2022 and registered from 1st August 2022 onwards. Below is the outline of services that will be offered under the programme with terms and conditions apply:
· Free 100KM round-trip towing throughout West Malaysia, and to all major towns in East Malaysia that includes:
Sarawak - Kuching, Bintulu, Sibu, Miri, Sri Aman
Sabah - Kota Kinabalu, Tuaran, Penampang, Lok Kawi, Sandakan, Tawau, Kota Murudu, Ranau, Kundasang, Keningau, Lahad Datu, Labuan, Papar
· For towing over 100KM, an additional RM2.00 per KM will be imposed.
· Towing services shall cover both major and minor engine / motor breakdown and accidents.
· Each member gets free (4) four towing services a year.
· This service is valid for a period of 1 year ONLY from the date of registration.
Chief Executive Officer of MODENAS, Roslan Roskan says, “We are always looking at providing convenience for our customers. Accidents happen and motorists do not want to walk on the side of the highway pushing their heavy motorcycles to an auto mechanic shop. Therefore, we have decided to focus more of our resources on helping our customers get fast, efficient and safe towing for their motorcycles rather than being forced to leave them stranded by the roadside.”When in need of towing and roadside assistance, Kawasaki owners may contact the Kawasaki Roadside Assistance 24/7, day and night at the toll-free number 1-800-880-008. For enquiries or for more information, you may visit the KAWASAKI official website http://www.kawasaki.com.my/home or contact the KAWASAKI WhatsApp Careline at +6019-570 8135.