Conditions of Access
The KAWASAKI website (“Website”) is owned and operated by Kawasaki Motors (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, referred to as “KMSB”. Your access to the Website is conditional upon your acceptance and compliance with the terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers contained in this document and elsewhere on the Website.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. A reference to this Website is to the KAWASAKI website owned and/or operated by KMSB including but not limited to the information, text, images, links, sound, graphics and video sequences displayed therein (the "Materials").
By accessing this Website and any pages thereof, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions below, do not access this site or any pages thereof. KMSB reserves the right to amend the Conditions of Access at any time.
1. No Warranty for the Website and/or the Materials 1.1 This Website and the Materials are provided "as is", "as available". KMSB does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this website and/or the Materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in the Materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, satisfactory quality and/or fitness for a particular purpose, is given in conjunction with the Materials and/or this Website.
1.2 KMSB does not warrant that any of the Materials or that this Website will be provided uninterrupted or free from errors or that any identified defect will be corrected; Further, warranty is given that this Website and the Materials are free from any virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, programme or macro.
2. Intellectual Property
The copyright in this Website is owned by KMSB or its licensors. No part or parts hereof may be reproduced, distributed, adapted, modified, republished, displayed, broadcast, hyperlinked, framed or transmitted in any manner or by any means or stored in an information retrieval system without the prior written permission of KMSB . However, you may download and print the Materials on this Website for personal, non-commercial use only provided you do not modify the Materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials. You also may not, without the permission of KMSB, insert a hyperlink to this Website on any other website or "mirror" any Material contained on this Website on any other server.
2.2 Trade Marks
The trade marks, service marks and logo (the "Trade Marks") used and displayed on this Website are registered and unregistered Trade Marks of KMSB, participating advertisers or its content partners. Nothing on this Website should be construed as granting, by implication, e-stopple, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the Trade Marks displayed on this Website, without the written permission of KMSB. KMSB and its business partners aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. The name of KMSB , KAWASAKI or the Trade Marks may not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to the distribution of Materials on this Website, without prior written permission of KMSB . KMSB prohibits use of the Trade Marks as a "hot" link or inlink to any KMSB site or any other site unless establishment of such a link is approved in advance by KMSB in writing.
3. Non-confidentiality You agree that all information and/or particulars sent or submitted by you to KMSB in relation to the access of this Website is non-confidential and non-proprietary. unless otherwise expressly indicated by you. You further undertake not to submit any information and/or other materials which are or may be offensive, illegal or which may not be lawfully disseminated under the laws of Malaysia or any other relevant country.
4. Exclusion of liability
KMSB shall in no event be liable for any damages, loss or expense including without limitation, direct, indirect, special, or consequential damage, or economic loss arising from or in connection with:
(1) any access, use or the inability to access or use this Website, or reliance on the Materials and/or any information in this Website;
(2) any system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, delay in transmission, or computer virus; and
(3) any use of or access to any other website linked to this Website,
even if IKMSB or its agents or employees are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses and/or expenses. Any hyperlinks to any other websites are not an endorsement or verification of such websites and such websites should only be accessed at the user's own risks. This exclusion clause shall take effect to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. It is a condition of your use of and access to the Website that you do not do any of the following: • restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying any forum;
• post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information or material of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law;
• post or transmit any material of any kind which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including material which is an invasion of any privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by copyright, trademark or any other proprietary right or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or relevant right holder;
• post or transmit any material of any kind which contains a virus or other harmful component;
• post, transmit or in any way exploit any material of any kind for commercial purposes or which contains any promotional material or advertising;
• delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded; or
• download any files posted by any other user of a forum if you know, or reasonably ought to know, that the file cannot legally be distributed in such manner.
While KMSB reserves its right to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information and/or materials (in whole or in part) that in KMSB 's sole discretion is in any way objectionable or in violation of any applicable law or the Conditions of Access, KMSB has no obligation whatsoever to monitor any Communication Facility or to edit, delete or refuse to post such contents, nor is KMSB responsible for any contents in any Communication Facilities (including any information, comments and/or advice of any individual referred to as guest or expert whose statements on the Website are solely their own. You expressly acknowledge and agree that the Communication Facilities provide a means of public and not private communications.
KMSB reserves the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authority in any jurisdiction in respect of any lawful direction or request to disclose the identity or other information in respect of anyone posting any materials which violate any applicable or relevant law.
6. Advertising, links to third party websites and e-commerce offers
The Website contains hyperlinks and other pointers to Internet websites operated by third parties. These linked websites are not under the control of KMSB and KMSB is not responsible for the contents of any linked website or any hyperlink contained in a linked website. KMSB provides these hyperlinks to you as a convenience only, and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the linked website by KMSB or its affiliates. You link to any such website entirely at your own risk.
The Website also contains third party advertisements (including banner ads and full page advertisements) which contain embedded hyperlinks or which include referral buttons to websites operated by third parties or their licensees or contractors. All third party advertising (including referral buttons and embedded hyperlinks) is paid for by the relevant third party advertisers and are not recommendations or endorsements by KMSB or its affiliates or their respective directors or employees. You are referred to the relevant advertiser for all information regarding the advertiser and its products and/or services.
In some instances, the advertisement will contain representations or offers by the third party advertiser which you can accept by linking to the advertiser's website and executing the relevant transaction. Such offers are not made by KMSB, and the third party advertiser is solely responsible to you for the delivery of any goods or services you purchase on the third party website.
The product prices listed in the Shopping sites are the responsibility of the relevant retailer and are accurate at the time the retailer notifies KMSB . They are subject to change without notice by the retailer. KMSB is not liable for the prices or price changes, including where price changes have not been reflected on the Shopping sites.
7. Governing Law
By accessing this Website, you agree that Malaysian law and other international copyright laws shall govern such access as well as the above terms and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts.